JPA - AMI DISAPPEARING UP MY OWN ARRSEOLE ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fangy1, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Glen Mansel interviewed the Army Head of JPA team, not sure if it was a offr or civvie from Glasgow

Glen: “Is everyone in the Army today getting the pay and allowances that they are entitled to ?”

JPA: “As far as we know, yes”

Am I the only one with problems ? Are the problems experienced in units told t them ? I've not paid for my quarter or fuel and light, had LOA or the correct rate of pay since arriving in March. Coy clk says she doesnt know enough to deal with pay issues, I go to the RAOWO tells me he is not finance [what does that ****ing mean ? he is the badge man ??] the FSA says he has reported my problem and JPA are dealing with it, I explain I must pay my mega Mess bill post summer ball and the rsm/PMC won’t wait for JPA, I go to the RAO and she says it is a techy issue she can’t deal with [so what do RAOs do then?] back to the FASA who phoned JPA, tells him it is a unit problem they must deal with. Everyone blames everone else, why can noone in the SPS or JPA sort ths out. I am Inf, SPS sahould sort this out for me. Im back to square one and going around in a spin of shoulder-sliding.

If the SPS were a bank I would change account to anoither branch.

Mrs JPA whoever you are, there ARE pay problems and yoyu need to get get the details from units because they do not know how to sort JPA problems once they happen.

I AM NOT A JPA SATISFIED SOLDIER/CUSTOMER IM WRITING TO SOLDIER MAG AS THEY SEEM LIKE THE BEST WAY TO SORT THINMGS OUT

2. Sounds like a job for BAFF

3. Could be worse mate, I have not been paid AT ALL since march!! They have even changed my records from a 10 yr cpl to 10 phase 1 recruit. JPA's answer? they cant help me!

4. and any problems that occur at the moment - the standard reply from JPA Help desk is

'cant do anything until after the go-live date'

WHAT FOR??

5. even the ones who work ther are not too happy

Have removed names and email addys to protect the guilty.

6. it's all true! lol.

7. I was told that if I did not do my bit to ensure that all soldiers were PAID, FED and got their MAIL, my feet wouldn't touch!

Reaping the 'benefit' of leaving the MROs and RPOs, where the staff, 95% civilian, really cared about and knew THEIR soldiers. Politicians knowing best what is good for the Army, compliant senior officers and all dressed up as 'savings'.

Whatever, it always the soldier who ends up being 'cattle-trucked'.

What would be the consequences if 'fangy1' wrote to his or her MP or to an MP known to be interested in Service matters ?

Can 'fangy1' write directly to the Adjutant General ? If not, why not ?