JPA Allowances For Pets

Care to explain why, or are you just pontificating? Flew the mutt out and flew him back two years later. Made a claim each time that covered the cost.
Dingerr, I am not pontificating. I am a SME as far as regulations for allowances whilst posted to BATUS go. Perhaps you may be mistaken regarding the allowance you actually claimed for, or perhaps you were given inaccurate information at the time, however, I can 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, tell you there is NO entitlement to claim flight costs for pets when you are posted from, or to, BATUS.

Dingerr, I am not pontificating. I am a SME as far as regulations for allowances whilst posted to BATUS go. Perhaps you may be mistaken regarding the allowance you actually claimed for, or perhaps you were given inaccurate information at the time, however, I can 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, tell you there is NO entitlement to claim flight costs for pets when you are posted from, or to, BATUS.
Read my last post - it says I made a claim that covered the cost. Do you know what it is yet?

(Admittedly my first post was a wind up).

STABs can claim for someone to walk their dog and cut their grass when deployed. I'd mow their lasses's grass for free.
I might just take you up on that, I can't face it anymore.

JPA for pets! My cat can't even understand English let alone type.

Read my last post - it says I made a claim that covered the cost. Do you know what it is yet?

(Admittedly my first post was a wind up).
Nah you've totally lost me now Dingerr, can you help a very old bloke out and tell me what you did claim then? Cheers.

Nice wind up though!!!

Nah you've totally lost me now Dingerr, can you help a very old bloke out and tell me what you did claim then? Cheers.

Nice wind up though!!!
Disturbance allowance - covered the cost of the mutt each way ;-)