Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by BIPOLAR77, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All

As you may or may not be aware DSPSA have released the above to units. My unit has been asked to critique the booklet under the headings of:

General Comments.

If you have seen this documents please leave your comments - ones like its shit is OK as long as you can justify why.

Many ta's
  2. msr

msr LE

Is it restricted? Can you post a copy up here?
  3. Not restricted, no linky I'm afraid, just if anyone has seen it in the mire of work so to say
  4. DII linky

If it works....

If not, it's on the DSPS homepage under top ten latest documents.

And without even reading it, I'm going to jump right in and say I don't know many soldiers that will carry a 26 page A4 document in their "pocket"
  5. Yeah, I tried to reduce it down on the old photocopier without too much success, wasn't able to print it off in A5 from pdf either...I guessing it was made a pdf instead of word so people didnt rip it off? Would have been much easier uploaded in word to reduce the size! As said A4 isn't very pocked sized
  6. it is so big noone will ever read it.

Anyway, weren't we told 'it's simple - if you can work a mobile phone you can use JPA' .....there are a shit load of people (incl SPS) still on landline !
  7. I have seen 2 different versions today.

There is a little green pullout version, which gives you steps how to inout stuff onto JPA for your allowances.

There is also an A5 book version giving you scenarios and various entitlements that you may be able to claim. I am guessing they go hand in hand, but the great thing is we only got enough in the Regt for half the people - quality !! 8O
  8. I've got my grubby hands on the A5 shiny booklet version and its more useful than the A4 version - its still not pocket sized though that's for sure o_O
  9. I take it this is the Jan 2010 one? Ive read through, and it seems to be a good starter for 10, and will hopefully cut down on the time I have to spend begging the Chief Clerk for a hand.

Also got the geen 'JPA Pocket Guide'. This is quite handy if people haven't seen it - especially when explaining that you have to start/end PPP location searches with a %. Who said JPA wasn't intuitive?