Journalists on ARRSE

#1
Ladies and Gents,

I have started this thread for two reasons; Firstly, to allow the Military ARRSERs to out and expose those who they believe to be dirty, underhand, sneaky Journos and secondly, to allow said outed, dirty, underhand, sneaky Journos to perhaps clarify exactly what they hope to achieve by posting on here.

I recently gave some chod called Sappi a bit of grief for being a Journo, but reading his posts it would seem that he's just a little c*ck with no loyalty to his Corps. He don't half ask some odd questions though.

Please Gentlemen and Ladies, be prepared to back up any outings with quotes.

Game on...

RPC
 
#6
oldbaldy said:
Why is this in the AGC Forum?
Because it's gayer than a gay thing, and everyone knows the AGC are a bunch of girls.

Journos are well welcome to contact me via PM. I'm full of shite, and can tell them the real story.

Hope this helps.

Snailio xxx
 
#7
It's in the AGC thread because i'm RMP and my mates post here. it didn't even occur to me to post it elsewhere.

I've put it up after some little chod was asking suspicious questions on the forum and it got me thinking about a Journo who was outed here a while back (I can't find the thread now...). Also because i thought we might get some quality 'discussion', knowing some of the characters in this form.

And i'm an O2 Thief because i take active enjoyment in pointing out the failings in others whilst blissfully ignoring my own! (I mugged off a bloke who must've been mates with Provost Marshall and he tagged me... i haven't exactly been a pillar of the ARRSE community since.)
 
#9
Please don't misunderstand the thread, it's the sneaky ones we're after.

The ones who're all 'I'm thinking of deploying on Op Herrick, could somebody PM me a schematic of Camp Bastion please??? Anyone???'

Thems the ones that need outing...
 
#12
Ration_Pack_Chocolate said:
It's in the AGC thread because i'm RMP and my mates post here. it didn't even occur to me to post it elsewhere.

I've put it up after some little chod was asking suspicious questions on the forum and it got me thinking about a Journo who was outed here a while back (I can't find the thread now...). Also because i thought we might get some quality 'discussion', knowing some of the characters in this form.

And i'm an O2 Thief because i take active enjoyment in pointing out the failings in others whilst blissfully ignoring my own! (I mugged off a bloke who must've been mates with Provost Marshall and he tagged me... i haven't exactly been a pillar of the ARRSE community since.)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
 
#13
wet_blobby said:
Mighty_Blighty said:
wet_blobby said:
I've worked for the BBC does that make me a Journowalt?
Can you get me Top Gear tickets ?

If not then yes you are a journowalt :D

MB
Unfortunatley no longer working for them, so thats it, outed as a journo walt. :D
Well that's that then.

I now feel the need to start dozens of threads to get you outed as a journowalt, get you O2'd - the whole 9 yards.

Unless you start stalking messers Clarkson etc to get me tickets, I'll do it - seems to be the trend these days anyway :roll:

MB (waiting for tickets)
 
#14
Mighty_Blighty said:
wet_blobby said:
Mighty_Blighty said:
wet_blobby said:
I've worked for the BBC does that make me a Journowalt?
Can you get me Top Gear tickets ?

If not then yes you are a journowalt :D

MB
Unfortunatley no longer working for them, so thats it, outed as a journo walt. :D
Well that's that then.

I now feel the need to start dozens of threads to get you outed as a journowalt, get you O2'd - the whole 9 yards.

Unless you start stalking messers Clarkson etc to get me tickets, I'll do it - seems to be the trend these days anyway :roll:

MB (waiting for tickets)
I can get you tickets but you'll have to PM me about the colour of The Boathouse and get me an interview with McKnobhead
 
#15
wet_blobby said:
Mighty_Blighty said:
wet_blobby said:
I've worked for the BBC does that make me a Journowalt?
Can you get me Top Gear tickets ?

If not then yes you are a journowalt :D

MB
Unfortunatley no longer working for them, so thats it, outed as a journo walt. :D
Shouldn't that be "fortunately" :wink:

I'm ex-beeb too but I'm just a walt rather than a Journowalt. :D
 
#17
PsyWar.Org said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:
I can get you tickets but you'll have to PM me about the colour of The Boathouse and get me an interview with McKnobhead
But do you know the colour of the Scenery block at TC?
I worked at the BBC once... isn't it brown? Was a long time ago.

Which block has a mezzanine level? :p

Not all journalists are arrseholes, some are OK (ish) :D
 
#19
Older_by_the_day said:
PsyWar.Org said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:
I can get you tickets but you'll have to PM me about the colour of The Boathouse and get me an interview with McKnobhead
But do you know the colour of the Scenery block at TC?
I worked at the BBC once... isn't it brown? Was a long time ago.

Which block has a mezzanine level? :p

Not all journalists are arrseholes, some are OK (ish) :D
There is no scenery block at TVC Somebody made it redundant.
 
#20
Older_by_the_day said:
PsyWar.Org said:
King_of_the_Burpas said:
I can get you tickets but you'll have to PM me about the colour of The Boathouse and get me an interview with McKnobhead
But do you know the colour of the Scenery block at TC?
I worked at the BBC once... isn't it brown? Was a long time ago.

Which block has a mezzanine level? :p

Not all journalists are arrseholes, some are OK (ish) :D

Ssshhh, don't give away the secret beeb identification test. You're just helping the would-be Beeb-Walt - or to given them their proper name a "Johnnie" - after John Birt. :D

As it happens my "office" was on the mezzanine level.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts