Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chimera, Jan 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

At last one of the low life has been given his just reward:

What is even more amusing is the procession of sanctimonious pillocks talking on the radio and TV about "journalistic standards" - an oxymoron if ever there was one - rather than admitting that journalists of whatever persuasion are simply self seeking individuals who hide behind the mantra "the public has a right to know" to justify their abhorent practices.
  2. While I do not have any respect for a large section of the the press I would rather see any available bedspaces in HMP being allocated to more worthy members of society.

The home secretary has been under fire on prison overcrowding after he wrote to judges and magistrates asking them to imprison only the most dangerous of offenders.
  3. I've nearly had to pick my b0llocks off the floor several times I've laughed so hard at the thought of these two getting it right up them.

That'll teach 'em.
  4. Will this be covered in today's Soaraway Sun?
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Yes, surprisingly.

They do have previous for being somewhat tight lipped regarding some stories. Anyone remember Rebekah knocking lumps out of Henno? Sorry, I mean Grant. No, Ross, that's the fellow.
  6. I'm glad the c*nts got jailed. Maybe the rest of them will wake up now.
  7. ....and I hope that Bubba get's them in the showers.
  8. at least the editor had the honour left to resign
  9. Yes. I believe there's a full and frank admission in the crossword.

3 across, 9 across, and 2 down.

The schadenfreude would have been multiplied by 100 if Murdoch had gone down. I don't suppose we'll ever see that, with him being Blair's controller, but there's a peculiar ironic satisfaction in seeing Murdoch 'journalists' going straight down at a time when kiddy-fiddlers aren't.
  10. Maybe he can write an indepth report on the way a cellmate can sh@g him in the shower in 23 different ways without lubricant :thumright:

Maybe a fly on the wall editorial with after lights out pastimes :highfive:

Bring it on........

11. Yes. And let's hope he can draw from direct experience and not resort to making it all up, as has been customary.
  12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Without the usual 'we made an excuse and left', of course...
  13. I am chuffed to bits!!

I bet you the News of the world is vary scant in its reporting of this particular crime.
  14. In fact for "wager" insert "guarantee"!!!

Anything Bollocky_Scout says is complete crap!

15. "And as I attempted to leave, Dodger Smith 367 caressed my buttock with his left hand and twanged the daintly made codpiece that I have become so fond of wearing in B wing"!

See, I can be a journo as well as the next person :headbang: