Journalist Cnut?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by -=TheGeneral=-, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just got this message via Youtube:

Do I tell him fcuk off back to the hole in which he came from or is that against "talking to the press" rules? :twisted:

2. tell him to fcuk off, but maybe with more decorum.

3. Yeah, spell it like this.

Phuck Orf.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Tell him you've got video clips of abuse happening, ask him what he'll give for them - get as much out the twat as you can.

Then, get the lads together and stage some "block rituals" going on.

After the scandal has hit the front page, and your cheque has cleared, flog the "making of" video to their rival paper, thus losing the fucker his job, ala Piers Morgan.

Army reputation restored, and a journo is on the dole. Everybody wins.

5. Tell him a load of shite and see if any of it appears anywhere. Throw in a few names for good measure. Lot's of "there's this guy....let's call him 'Bernoulli'....who regularly forces young troopers into rough anal sex, without any lubricants..."

Give it some revs mate! You know it makes sense.

6. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Let's take the battle to the Journo cnuts!! Who can form up a fantastic story that will make the Scum's headline tomorrow?

Let's start with.....

Satanic rituals held in elite Queen's Bodyguard Regiment top toffs Officers' Mess.

Army Top Brass have begun secret investigations into reports of a Satanic Cult operating in an elite Regiment of the Army.......and continue.....

Edited for being a typing mong........ :roll:

7. As the above have said, go for it, best not in the back of a 4 tonner though.....

8. Tell him to meet you in a metal locker positioned near the top of the stairs in your block. Once he is inside it, padlock it and then push it down the block stairs. Or put shoe-polish on his genitals.

He can then begin the interview on in-barracks bullying.

9. Fcuking lol!

I think I'll wind the little sh!t up as suggested - the satanic rituals is a deffo :D

Should the little fcuk pay up... good way to make some dosh for the Army Benevolent Fund methinks

10. Update:

Bait set - hope the cnut bites ;)

11. Can se the headlines tomorrow.....

I think you'll get something like 'A source close to the alledged abuse'

12. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Beautiful!!

Begin elaboration of story, don't forget the spelling mong and grammar fcuk ups too. :p

We need the satanic rituals to also include doing nasty things with prostitutes from 10mark alley in Germany, also include the intimidation to be along the lines of rape, career destruction and blackmail. I am feeling particularly evil today!!!! :twisted:

13. Ah TA 4T bedford fake pictures of Iraqi torture, did wonders for the ammount of sh*t the lads got off the locals in Iraq for weeks after. What ever happened to the TA pr*cks who staged the photos. :?

14. Just show him pictures of transit accommodation in any barracks you can name - the boy will be scarred for life!

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Where's our 'facking' 'THEM' story teller when you need him. He'd be spot on for this job!!