Journalist attached to a police response unit for a night.

At the start of shift, a journo was introduced to the team with the brief that she would be sitting with a crew throughout the night.

If talked to by journo, be polite, be truthful, don't talk politics and don't give away anything sensitive..and keep the naughty words and derogatory descriptions out of earshot.

What could possibly go wrong.

A Day In The Life Of A Police Officer Between Terrorist Attacks | HuffPost UK

Just in case, I have asked my old job if they have got any vacancies.

At the start of shift, a journo was introduced to the team with the brief that she would be sitting with a crew throughout the night.

If talked to by journo, be polite, be truthful, don't talk politics and don't give away anything sensitive..and keep the naughty words and derogatory descriptions out of earshot.

What could possibly go wrong.

A Day In The Life Of A Police Officer Between Terrorist Attacks | HuffPost UK

Just in case, I have asked my old job if they have got any vacancies.
I notice that the article just blamed theresa May for everything. Maybe if the police federation would allow useless copper space to be made redundant.

Huffington Post is generally a bit of a trash news outlet.

The Huffington post who still quite recently made a big fuss over how diverse their editors meeting was, until people pointed out it was just a group of white women.

I notice that the article just blamed theresa May for everything. Maybe if the police federation would allow useless copper space to be made redundant.
They'd have to start with themselves.

The Huffington post who still quite recently made a big fuss over how diverse their editors meeting was, until people pointed out it was just a group of white women.
I sometimes see huffington post feeds on facetwat...I had, genuinely, always assumed it was a spoof news channel!

It is sometimes ...... best one was when it announced that Bob Marley was going to be tried for murder, due to shooting a sheriff.

There was alls kinds of outraged snowflakes and libtard feckwits saying that they should let him rest in peace, Racist law system etc......

Latest Threads