Josie Cunningham - Free Tits on the NHS!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Giancarlo_Badass, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Claims she wants to be more famous than Katie Price! With a boat race like this at an alleged 22 years of age? Now there's a challenge!

Attached Files:

• 1aa.jpg
      1aa.jpg
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Good grief. I wouldn't with yours!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The future's bright - the future's orange. Arggh!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. So that's where me Bingo dobber went!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Fat wristed clown Walt.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was going to say to if you striped the woodstain off, took the terrible nails off, made it wear sensible make-up and stop doing its eyebrows like a tranny I'm sure there's a pretty girl under it all.

Then I noticed the whopping great alcoholics nose and I'm afraid she's fucked.

• Like Like x 5
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

She looks like a badly made Thunderbird puppet.

• Like Like x 15
  8. She's already done some modelling, she's the one on the right;

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Is it Max Wall?

max-wall.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. "Josie will leave Harley, five, and two-year-old Frankie — her children from a previous relationship — with her parents while she chases her Jordan modelling dream.
    The 5ft 8in wannabe, who has been working from her Leeds home, has already been cruelly dubbed “Katie Cut-Price” by local wags.
    Yet she said: “I don’t earn much, but I think I will get used to living the high life very easily.
    “I already have showbiz connections as my friend’s boyfriend was a contestant on the Apprentice and I’ve been to clubs like Trader Vic’s and to the Dorchester Hotel.
    “I’ve even started to collect Louis Vuitton handbags and have ordered a chihuahua puppy. The sky’s the limit now I’ve got my new boobs — and I can’t thank the NHS enough for giving them to me.”

Klass.

11. I wonder how you get a GP to authorise an operation for nearly five grand for cosmetic purposes. It really is being nice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He's a bloke and she was generous with the blowjobs? "If I get the boob job Doc you'll get a better tit wank".......... possibly?

• Like Like x 4
  13. These invading aliens just havn't got the shape shifting quite right yet ...........or is it really human?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Gopping Slut....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck! Did she escape from disneyland?