• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Josie Cunningham - Free Tits on the NHS!

I was going to say to if you striped the woodstain off, took the terrible nails off, made it wear sensible make-up and stop doing its eyebrows like a tranny I'm sure there's a pretty girl under it all.

Then I noticed the whopping great alcoholics nose and I'm afraid she's fucked.

"Josie will leave Harley, five, and two-year-old Frankie — her children from a previous relationship — with her parents while she chases her Jordan modelling dream.
The 5ft 8in wannabe, who has been working from her Leeds home, has already been cruelly dubbed “Katie Cut-Price” by local wags.
Yet she said: “I don’t earn much, but I think I will get used to living the high life very easily.
“I already have showbiz connections as my friend’s boyfriend was a contestant on the Apprentice and I’ve been to clubs like Trader Vic’s and to the Dorchester Hotel.
“I’ve even started to collect Louis Vuitton handbags and have ordered a chihuahua puppy. The sky’s the limit now I’ve got my new boobs — and I can’t thank the NHS enough for giving them to me.”

Klass.

She is HIDEOUS - end of (switched to Chav mode so I am understood). Symptomatic of the celebrity-obsessed society we have become.
If there was any justice, she would be facing the full bill for that vanity project - no wonder the NHS is still in shit state.

Wait a minute... The NHS tax payers (read me) money paid for that! On what grounds? On what FUCKING grounds?

I'm getting the fucking keys to the fucking bus!! I fucking sware I am! Who the? How the? Why the?

Why have we paid for this "persons" assets so she can get rich? Is she going to pay the NHS the money back? Or is she going to give her tits back after she's washed up after the Priory and Jungle?

FFS the bunch of fucking namby pamby welfare fucking state wankers, they will be giving cock enlargements to Bulgarians next!!

By the way ... I need a cock enlargement on the NHS due to the fact I just fucking want one and because I'm going to be a pron star. Same fucking difference! ... cunts ...

Latest Threads