Josie Cunningham Breast Milk For Sale

vid_rebuke.jpg
Boring.....

Its a short slippery slope down to the inevitable cash for services that will in turn lead to the phoenix like rise and 'How I turned my life around' book deal.

My ex missus dished out her breast milk to her dad who had cancer. I shit you not. Pumped, not direct from the source (like that makes it any less weird)

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does breast milk taste "funny"? An acquired taste for those not babes-in-arms...
Drinking milk (from any source) once beyond the weaning stage of life is a very strange thing in and of itself really.

Something like 75% of adults worldwide can't drink the stuff.
So if you are one of the 25% that can then you are a mutant.

Sounds odd to us in the west but perfectly normal to loads of other people..

Its a short slippery slope down to the inevitable cash for services that will in turn lead to the phoenix like rise and 'How I turned my life around' book deal.

Cash for services...... Think she has already travelled that particular road..

Tell you what though, she's a living example of no publicity being bad publicity.

£10k to watch her pop a sprog out? I wonder if those guys got their money back?

pongo6863

RIP
RIP
That's discrimination!

Blogg

LE
Perhaps somebody should tell her there is currently a shedload of dosh to be made from selling your blood plasma.

All you have to do is survive Ebola first.

Latest Threads