Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Joshua v Klitschko - Sat 29th April, 2017

Predictions?

Klitschko has the experience and will still be reeling from his loss to Fury.

Joshua has age and opportunity on his side, but has never fought anyone of Klitschko's calibre.

I reckon a win for Joshua in round 5 by knockout.

I think it's going to be very close. Watched the BBC Joshua thing yesterday. Very interesting and seem s like a good guy, however, there was a surprising amount of deference to Klitch when they were meeting and you could see Klitch steering him about.

Maybe Joshua isn't bothered about it at all, or he's being played a little by the far more experienced fighter.

Going to be close either way.

I never in a month of Sunday's thought Klitscho would have lost to the pikey. I'm convinced that Joshua will stop this inside seven rounds.
He's stronger than the pikey, has more discipline than the pikey and is a better boxer than the pikey.

Klitscho's best days are way behind him.

My perception watching the build up is personality wise klitschko is the real deal. Humble good guy etc. I think Joshua is a sham on the good guy front and those ******* always fold under pressure

In reality round 5 Joshua Knocks him out

I will try and stay sober enough not to pass out on my oppos sofa and swamp myself before the bout

My perception watching the build up is personality wise klitschko is the real deal. Humble good guy etc. I think Joshua is a sham on the good guy front and those ******* always fold under pressure

There was a documentary about Joshua a couple of years ago and he came across well. He was loaded, but chose to live with his mum. I doubt he'll crack under pressure. He might get outboxed if Klitschko can hold him off for 12 rounds, though.

Joshua looks too heavy (with muscle) to me that might count late on vlad looks a lot leaner, my prediction is vlad late or Joshua early (within five), in my opinion Vald's age is totally irrelevant his forty od not eighty odd, I'm his age and very few of my age are as fit and strong as me I can still do 100 push ups (until I tore my rotor cuff a couple of years ago I did two hundred before every work out) and twenty chins and I can skip (fast)until the soles of my shoes fall off.

Vlad also has the benefit of vast experience ie 27 years AJ'S age, other than that I sincerely hope Vlad wins.

If klitchko can get past the first 3 or 4 rounds I think it will be klitchko on points or late stoppage. Joshua is good bit if Whyte can hurt him I think Klitschko might be too strong. I think Klitschko plan will be to tie him up and frustrate Joshua.
I personally want Klitschko to win. I think he's been an excellent champion and I would like to see him go out on a win. I think he's hungry and that makes him dangerous. I don't think the average person realise how good and technical of a fighter he is.
If Joshua gets beat it's not the end of the world for him. He's fast and powerful but he might start blowing after getting Klitschko scaffold pole like left jab in the face for a few rounds.
Either way I'm not fussed who wins. Joshua will be a great champion win, lose or draw and he is the future of the sport. Klitchko has been so effective and is a superb ambassador for the sport.
Tough fight to call.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

If klitchko can get past the first 3 or 4 rounds I think it will be klitchko on points or late stoppage. Joshua is good bit if Whyte can hurt him I think Klitschko might be too strong. I think Klitschko plan will be to tie him up and frustrate Joshua.
I personally want Klitschko to win. I think he's been an excellent champion and I would like to see him go out on a win. I think he's hungry and that makes him dangerous. I don't think the average person realise how good and technical of a fighter he is.
If Joshua gets beat it's not the end of the world for him. He's fast and powerful but he might start blowing after getting Klitschko scaffold pole like left jab in the face for a few rounds.
Either way I'm not fussed who wins. Joshua will be a great champion win, lose or draw and he is the future of the sport. Klitchko has been so effective and is a superb ambassador for the sport.
Tough fight to call.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Agreed. Joshua's power is awesome, but he's never fought anyone who was a serious threat to him, let alone for 12 rounds. If he can't finish it early, it's going to be a huge mental test.