Jose Mourinho has left chelsea

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by DesktopCommando, Sep 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Sky news, clicky to follow

2. http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1284915,00.html

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has quit the London club, according to reports.

'Chelsea boss leaves London club'Mourinho has spoken of his frustration at the team's inability to score goals after a string of lacklustre performances.

But he refused to blame his strikers after Rosenborg held Chelsea's millionaires to a 1-1 draw in their Champions League opener.

The Portuguese coach was clearly frustrated and alarmed by his team's failure to score more than one goal against the Norwegians even though they created a hatful of opportunities.

Mourinho declared: "Of course I am alarmed. I am not happy. We cannot score goals.

"I am disappointed but the history of the game was simple, we had 20 chances and scored one goal. So maybe we need 40 chances to score two and 60 to score three.

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Obviously didnt have the budget available to achieve results........ oh, hang on.

Fuck him. The mans a clown. Mouth on legs, an excuse for everything, and a team full of overated buffoons.

4. A liverpool fan ?

5. Correct me if I'm wrong but if he was so frustrated by his teams inability to score goals wasn't it his job to fix the problem? Or is that a little below the Special Ones status so he's decided to swan off once winning wasn't practically handed to him on a plate?

6. .....and the sun will still rise at dawn. So what?

7. Being a Londonderry man and an obvious supporter of manu, he will be missed for his fcukwittedness and teddy throwing antics.. Don't let the door bang on your arse Jose.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A Hull City fan :D

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I should probably post this the the "Chelsea" thread, but it is very noticeable how much England perform better as a team without Lampard in it. They actually raise themselves from shite to mediocre.

Overated cunt.

10. Lampard, the overated sack of sh1t. I cannot believe that England kept playing him with Gerrard even though it did not and would never work in a month of Sundays.

11. I agree Lampard is sh*te compare to Stevie G, not a patch on our great scouser

Remember we've won it 5 times

12. I'm a blue - and this is a bad day. The reactions above show that love him or hate him, he provoked and interested everyone in football. Who turns up the TV to hear Rafa or Martin Jol? 98 home games without defeat, two premierships, 2 carling Cups, FA Cup, 2 semi-finals CL not a bad record. Add to that two lots of 29 wins in 2 Premiership seasons and most goals score, most points accrued he did ok. Yes he had cash (so did L'Pool and Man City - who won one Cup between them) but he also had heart, flair and knew what team he wanted.

Chairman interfered, off he went - cannot fault his principles or his record.

We've lost the Special One!

13. Good - Chelsea can now return to their normal position in the table - Middle at best.

14. Never liked the man from the beginning, he in my view has brought football to the shite level it is now. What i mean by that is...overated foreign and homegrown players who are paid to much, adored to much and think they are above the law... A win at all costs man who cant take defeat graciuosly, He wont be missed in my house and now at least I can watch the tv without having to turn over everytime the dullard comes on

15. You need to brush up on your football knowledge mate, and by the way who knocked him out of those 2 CL semi-finals :D :D