Jordans retarded child sticker... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by g2_loony_bin, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is one of the funniest things. I dislike Jordan really quite intensely, but her kid is just a funny little eating machine!

Mong page!

Attached Files:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't tell me most men would'nt - although she would have to be gagged to avoid the chav accent...

3. I'm with looney, she is a minger, I'd rather trap my cock in my zip.

4. Many have. Allegedly.
    She was I believe, a Miss 3(or possibly 2)RTR or something of that ilk. She has certainly gone down in the gunners seat, as it were.

5. Cracking picture, i know its wrong but i do snigger a liitle bit, when i see harvey :)

6. Chav Cav? How appropriate.

And no, not even with a bag of spare cocks. Take a good look above her neck, she's a munter.

7. She has a head?

8. Looks like a spud with eyes.

His fcuktard whore of a mother should be locked away for child abuse; the kid's a moonhead simply cause she did so much coke and booze when up the duff, now the bitch makes money selling books to idiots on how 'hard' her life is. Wouldn't pi55 on her to put her out.

9. She's had more than one. At a time.

Allegedly.

10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

11. I'm with smart as carrots on this one . I wouldn't stick the pointy end of my umbrella up it .

12. Funny little fcuker

Harvey

13. Only because you would lose your unbrella.

14. She's a orange-faced buck-toothed pea-brained ugly millionaire cnut. And that Jodie Marsh hag is even uglier!

15. I want to see the video when Harvey glasses the fucker and then bangs one into Jordon.

my god, what's wrong with me?