Jordans retarded child sticker... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alsacien said:
Don't tell me most men would'nt - although she would have to be gagged to avoid the chav accent...
Many have. Allegedly.
She was I believe, a Miss 3(or possibly 2)RTR or something of that ilk. She has certainly gone down in the gunners seat, as it were.

PE4rocks said:
Alsacien said:
Don't tell me most men would'nt - although she would have to be gagged to avoid the chav accent...
Many have. Allegedly.
She was I believe, a Miss 3(or possibly 2)RTR or something of that ilk. She has certainly gone down in the gunners seat, as it were.
Chav Cav? How appropriate.

And no, not even with a bag of spare cocks. Take a good look above her neck, she's a munter.

smartascarrots said:
PE4rocks said:
Alsacien said:
Many have. Allegedly.

And no, not even with a bag of spare cocks. Take a good look above her neck, she's a munter.
She has a head?

Looks like a spud with eyes.

His fcuktard whore of a mother should be locked away for child abuse; the kid's a moonhead simply cause she did so much coke and booze when up the duff, now the bitch makes money selling books to idiots on how 'hard' her life is. Wouldn't pi55 on her to put her out.

CrapSpy said:
smartascarrots said:
PE4rocks said:
Alsacien said:
Many have. Allegedly.

She has a head?
She's had more than one. At a time.

Allegedly.

Ord_Sgt said:
While Jordan might being an annoying chav she's hardly a munter. Those who claim they wouldn't are lying or gay.
Or are blessed with decent eyesight. She's got teeth like shergar. She looks better without makeup mind you. She just looks like a really really nasty whore in most of the pictures that she does.

Latest Threads