Jordans break up

What are ITV 2 going to do for programmes now ???

I love the way these publicity-whores have the cheek, having stuffed their gurning orange faces into our homes via the telly-box for the past five years, request that the media "respect their privacy"!

General_Layabout said:
What the Sun has to say about it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2423139.ece

Quote.

While Jordan, real name Katie Price, has a six-year-old son called Harvey, by footballer Dwight Yorke, who is severely disabled.

I know he's a bit naff but severely disabled is going a bit far.

:?
The fat little f*cker soon comes out his mongoloid shell when the distant crumple of a packet of smokey bacon being opened reaches him !! From flat out with his eyes spinning to 30mph with a snarl on in 4 seconds !!

I'm not surprised she's split with all that plastic stuffed into her tits!
Sill. Must respect their privacy mustn't we? :clap:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
At least it will give Max Clifford something to do now Goody's croaked it.

Oh no! I'm destavated (or whatever the fück the spelling is). :D

MsG

So they make a statement and ask for privacy. Erm?

Anyway.

What's brown and walks into sofas ? Harvey Price :)

I heard that when he was tiny, she had to put bells on her t1ts so he knew where his dinner was.

Arthangyaw.

I'm here all week.

hell of an echo in here today spaz

Can we not just chuck them all in to a fucking woodchipper and have done with it?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
hell of an echo in here today spaz

Fecking hell.

I rock up a bit late and find my prime material has already been used.

In lieu of a hilarious joke, I think I should point out that this thread is sh!t. Jordan's name is at the top of every reply and yet there are no pictures. Disgraceful.

I was going to say DHG, thought it was going to be summat newsworthy about Jordan, but then turns out to be those fvcking attention whores again... Beat me to it!

General_Layabout said:
What the Sun has to say about it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2423139.ece

Quote.

While Jordan, real name Katie Price, has a six-year-old son called Harvey, by footballer Dwight Yorke, who is severely disabled.

I know he's a bit naff but severely disabled is going a bit far.

:?

Describing Andre as a 'singer' and Jordan as a 'beauty' is more than a bit over-the-top as well, eh :lol:

Honestly, who wants to know about them 'having sex differently', and what sort of mongoloid reads that sort of infantile comment on a twitter page - 'celebrity' makes my piss boil :evil:

Still, the funniest caption I've ever seen relied on these two nobodies.
In FHM, phot of a Chally 2 in full charge, gun pointed menacingly at the camera - caption read 'They heard Peter Andre was rereleasing Mysterious Girl' - too right and they should've reversed back and forwards over the both of them :D