Jordan: Katie Price needs a hysterectomy?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SpannerSpanker, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or does anyone else think that this skanky biatch needs the snip? Lets face it she has one kid who is a mong and by god she has a daughter who has to be the ugliest kid i have ever seen in my life and had the fucking gall to call her princess... fucking hell the kid should have been culled at birth, the other kid seems ok, but being raised by that whorebag will probably turn out all fucked up. And no after seeing her lie their like a sack of spuds in that video i do not have any wish to fuck this tramp, would rather kick her teeth through the back of her head!!!

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

well, she's already had a tastectomy I suppose... whats another ectomy between celebrity skank ho's?

3. She could do with holding her breath for a week or two.

4. I'd still fire one up her

5. Needs a hysterectomy? Needs a shovel in the face more like.

Mind you, i would. In her prime anyway. Nowadays it would be akin to feeding a tic tac to a whale.

6. a 7.62mm would sort her out just fine me thinks.

7. I have a mate who does all her airbrushing after the shoots. Takes decades, as her skin is in such a bad state and she has a very spotty arse!

8. What? A Bangalore Torpedo? That should do the job nicely.

They used one to sort Lord Mandelson's prostate.

9. I used to see her in Brighton quite a lot. She looked really rough, short and fat with greasy hair.

10. That's the one! But also orange!

11. She would probably enjoy that in her bucket.

12. She should definitely have one, as a public service if nothing else. The great masses of chav trash seem to follow every trend she sets, so Britain's a winner in more ways than just putting a stop to her individual spawning.

13. Then you would annoy my a friend of mine called Alex

14. Is he the current loser who's whitewashing her fallopian tubes?

15. I thought she'd already had one, Peter Andre is a bit of a cnut.