Jordan has PTSD

Katie Price is SLAMMED by fans for giving her children zero calorie syrup | Daily Mail Online

But other fans were quick to defend her, as they praised her as an 'amazing mum' and commended her on teaching her children to eat healthier.
Hitting back at a critic, one wrote: 'nothing wrong with teaching our children to make healthy choices! My 6 year old daughter has just finished a healthy me topic at school they learned about calories, sugar, far and what healthier choices they can make.'
While another gushed: 'You are an amazing mum x'
And another praised Katie's eldest son, as they said: 'I love Harvey, he is so sweet. Such a pure soul'
Crumbs, we really are finished as a species, aren't we?

Katie, who is just a chav made good - how many kids, how many fathers? - whose eldest kid is a biff because she (allegedly) aborted the one before, and got preggers by yet another footballer within days of her 'termination'...
Yep, a right role model that one...

Katie Price fails to appear at court

At the hearing, which was adjourned to 20 March, the judge said: "She hasn't bothered to turn up today.
"Apparently she has something more important to do."

Katie Price fails to appear at court

At the hearing, which was adjourned to 20 March, the judge said: "She hasn't bothered to turn up today.
"Apparently she has something more important to do."
Ms Kelly said: "This shows a lack of respect for the whole court system."
She said it would be "tempting" to consider an arrest, but she would "reluctantly" adjourn the hearing.

I wonder how long it would take the rest of us to wind up with the fuzz on our doorstep.

It's high time this overgrown schoolgirl was taken down a peg or two. A short spell in nick would help. She'd be either deeply unpopular in nick or very popular for the wrong reason.

Last edited:
Ms Kelly said: "This shows a lack of respect for the whole court system."
She said it would be "tempting" to consider an arrest, but she would "reluctantly" adjourn the hearing.

I wonder how long it would take the rest of us to wind up with the fuzz on our doorstep.

It's high time this overgrown schoolgirl was taken down a peg or two. A short spell in nick would help. She'd be either deeply unpopular in nick or very popular for the wrong reason.
A reason for not jailing her is the money she’d make from flogging the story.

Sad, but true. Lame world we live in.