Jordan has PTSD

Feel sorry for the bit woman - she's been turned down for Strickly 2019 becasue she's a crackhe sick person. Sorry, no linky - it was in the (?) Sun

And there was me thinking this thread was going to be about King Abdullah's mob and an explanation as to why the Middle East is in such as state.

And there was me thinking this thread was going to be about King Abdullah's mob and an explanation as to why the Middle East is in such as state.
I was thinking 'how can an entire country have PTSD?' before finding out that unfortunately those bags of silicone & the idiot who carries them are still famous for some inexplicable reason.

The various kids' names are quite amusing and somewhat indicative of the mindset.

Apropos, a mate of mine used to be KP's driver. When she split with Peter Andre, he was the guy seen coming in and out of the house with crates of clothes, etc.

Said mate is a very nice guy but a little on the vain side. At the time, he'd just had his 50th birthday. Whichever cub reporter was left by The Sun to stake out the house described him in the rag as "a man in his thirties". He was chuffed to buggery and didn't shut up about it for days... that, or we didn't let him. ;-)

She would have been about 15/16 years old in 1993 so it makes sense that a RE was ******* a child.
She was appearing on Page 3 at 16. She had a propensity for footballers even then, though local league-level at the time. A former colleague used to play locally around Brighton at the time and knew her other half. Nice girl back in the day, by all accounts, but could hardly be said to put the 'Bright' in 'Brighton'.

Kin hell, this site has suddenly had an influx of gheyers or you've all turned into choirboys who prefer the tender touch of Father O'Toole. Its a case of "oh no, I won't shag Lily Allen" or "wouldn't touch Jordan with yours/a bargepole/a sack of stolen dicks!". Like some of you cunts can afford to be that fussy!
In all fairness I'd be up Lily Allen like the proverbial "rat up a sewer" but I draw the line at Ms Price, evil personality and there's not enough penicillin in the pharmacy.

lily_allen.jpg

Latest Threads