• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Jordan has PTSD

I'm not even going to go there, but one could assume 'England expects every man to do his duty'?

Not even with a bargepole.
I think the phrase you are looking for is;

"not even with a bag of stolen dicks"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Kin hell, this site has suddenly had an influx of gheyers or you've all turned into choirboys who prefer the tender touch of Father O'Toole. Its a case of "oh no, I won't shag Lily Allen" or "wouldn't touch Jordan with yours/a bargepole/a sack of stolen dicks!". Like some of you cunts can afford to be that fussy!

Last edited:
Kin hell, this site has suddenly had an influx of gheyers or you've all turned into choirboys who prefer the tender touch of Father O'Toole. Its a case of "oh no, I won't shag Lily Allen" or "wouldn't touch Jordan with yours/a bargepole/a sack of stolen dicks! Like some of you cunts can afford to be that fussy!
There's a "leaked" sex video featuring Katie Price on xhamster.

Her clopper is quite tidy and probably considerably smaller and sweeter than most of the poster's wives on this thread.

Can you catch PTSD off of living your life like a decade long slo-mo bukkake video?

Can you catch PTSD off of living your life like a decade long slo-mo bukkake video?
maybe she was supposed to claim 'STD' (although now they are classed as STI's but that doesn't fit the title of this thread as well)

I'm not surprised, after spending an evening in the bar at Gornji Vakuf with 669 Sqn AAC LAD REME, anyone would have PTSD.

She's probably got better claims to a NATO gong than half the cnuts on this site too, I can verify she spent at least three days in Theatre. Might dig the photos out at some point.

I'm not surprised, after spending an evening in the bar at Gornji Vakuf with 669 Sqn AAC LAD REME, anyone would have PTSD.

She's probably got better claims to a NATO gong than half the cnuts on this site too, I can verify she spent at least three days in Theatre. Might dig the photos out at some point.
Did she get boned of a RE bloke at that location?

I though her only connection to the military was that she'd seen more helmets than hitler?

Latest Threads