Jordan has PTSD

What, the lack of extra zeros at the end of her bank balance is is causing her distress?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dodgy ground mate, they keep moving the goalposts, can't even say call a spade a spade anymore
Where can I refer too? Is it promulgated regularly and if so where? Or do I have to ask a person of colour what I’m allowed to call him/her/them this month? Only there aren’t that many in Devon and I’d need to search a bit you know....

Where can I refer too? Is it promulgated regularly and if so where? Or do I have to ask a person of colour what I’m allowed to call him/her/them this month? Only there aren’t that many in Devon and I’d need to search a bit you know....
It's a bloody minefield alright, my old mate corporal Jones got a b0llocking for saying fuzzywuzzies

Part 2 orders for you pongo types I believe, SROs for us master race types. I'm not sure how our sailor-boy chums pass on information, Flags? Morse? Aldis lamps?

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine the fun and games over breakfast at the Price household:
Jordan: "I see that bitch Lily Allen is taking all the headlines again with her lurid tales.
"Now, what publicity-seeking stupidity haven't I done before, which will shoot me straight back onto the pages beloved by mongs?"
"Overdose? Done that.
"Massive Tit enhancement? Naah, old hat.
"Flange surgery? Huge tax bill? Going out without knickers? Public fights with boyfriend?..."
Current bed partner: "Calm down Katie, you'll have a breakdown."
Jordan: "EXCELLENT Call my publicist! And The Sun!"
Harvey: Mwuuuurgh.

Latest Threads