Jordan-before she became a munter & shacked up with a poof!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

OK,So she's hit rock bottom!But at least we can remember her BEFORE she became infamous!

Attached Files:

2. i always thought she was really pretty before she started with the boob jobs and trowelling on the make up.
  3. I agree. Wait a min. I sound gay saying that.

"Yeah i'd fcuk her, right after the Footie finishes. Then she'd have to get me some stella and make my tea"
  4. Ah yes well do I remember seeing Jordan on page 3 before she went all Michael Jackson. I would have said something like
    "Yeah i'd fcuk her, right after the Footie finishes. Then she'd have to get me some stella and make my tea" but I was only 11 at the time.
  5. Late starter.
  6. Yeah i'd have attempted to fcuk her at 6. 5 would be taking the p1ss i think
  7. She looks like a naughty Kaplisnski
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Nah, she still not worth it, even then.
  9. Have a word mate! She at this stage is (relatively) untouched. But this is a good idea though. If you were Dr Who and had a time stick with me, and you could go back in time, which doris would you like to jump when she was 18. I think that's going to be the cutoff for time travel. 18 and no further. For instance what was Thatch like at 18?
  10. i have to agree Katie Price (Jordan) is much better amd more natural before boob jobs.

who brainwashed the girls into thinking a boob job will make them more attractive ?
  11. All right all right it was me :oops: . Sorry..
  12. Aided by the wonders of Adobe Photoshops air brush tool no doubt...

Still give her pancreas a good battering though....
  13. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

There was a home vid doing the rounds on Yashi of her and some bloke a la Paris Hilton.....
  14. seen that , think it was with Dwight Yorke
  15. Saw the clips all put together and someone had put it to the music from the Italian job, This is the self preservation society.

Absolutly brilliant.