jordan and pete both in fleet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sharkie, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can't believe I actually clicked on this thread and even worse, clicked on the link. I'll get my coat...

*Edited for beer goggles.
  2. It is really scary that I too looked that link up. Its even scarier that I got in touch with a mate who is a barmaid there to see if I could get in!
  3. By god, but the Navy's recruitment standards have gone downhill.
  4. Hmmm. Undiagnosed Obssesive Disorder allows me to add the following comment:

In late 2001 I was chatting in a chatroom with two female friends (both of whom, I understand, had heathy big boobs without needing implants), discussing Jordan and her plastic tits. I joked they reminded be of a Blue Vixen radar (fitted to the Sea Harrier FA2). Neither understood, so I sent them a picture - unfortunately of a radome under test by ERA (I think) and not the mighty Sea Jet herself. They got the joke.

Sadly they decommisioned the wrong one. Unlike Jordan and her tits, the Sea Harrier was organic. I bet you can't find the word organic in any discussion about Jordan and her bristols, unlike any discussion about the aforementioned naval aircraft.

My OCD hss come back. Thanks Jordan.

BTW I have resisted the temptation to post links to the PPRuNe Sea Jet thread - which is here. There we like our aircraft like we like our women - flexible, organic, and not averse to being exposed to salty liquids.
  5. The knob she's seeing is from Aldershot so it's a way for him to impress his Pikey friends.
  6. But does anyone actually give a flying fuck
  7. Not about the celebs, no.
  8. All Z listers should be hunted down and slaughtered like the vermin they are!
  9. To quote a friend: "I would have to be dead to care LESS about Jordan and Peter than I do now."
  10. It's no longer Jordan and Peter - it's Jordan and Alexis :)

At Least Peter came out of it with dignity
  11. And being Australian, that's some achievement.
  12. Personally I don't give a stuff about celebs.

Not all are a waste of Oxygen though, consider this fine young lady.
  13. So ugly Jordan and her plastic tits get lots of views, lovely Emily joining up gets........... not many.

14. Jordan was alright before the implants and trowel loads of make-up, now she looks like a battleship with lipstick.