Jordan Agrees to Release Terrorist in Exchange for Pilot Held by ISIS

JAD

LE
Is there nothing this publicity seeking magnet with not 'agree' to do, so as to wring out a few more minutes of fame; I wonder how much she will get for the OK magazine shoot?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Would ISIS want her though?

alib

LE
I'd always suspected she had special powers and fought against evil of an evening.

Is there nothing this publicity seeking magnet with not 'agree' to do, so as to wring out a few more minutes of fame; I wonder how much she will get for the OK magazine shoot?
What's it got to do with her?

And why's she holding terrorists?

Havn't the terroists suffered enough? Who is going to break it to Harvey?

I think this is a way forward. She's hopefully going to get killed in a bombing raid anyway if she's hanging around with the rest of them so fuck her off out of Jordan and get the pilot back. I hope the Japanese guy get's out and not murdered as well.

It seem's to me that a one for one or similar exchange is a way forward. I wouldn't pay money for them. It's not about the money by the way, it's about funding terrorism but I think exchanging people saves lives.

Just up the ante on the bombing raids.

Edit to add. They also need to vastly beef up their contingency plans for recovering downed pilots. That means having assets close by incase they are needed.

Interesting with this bounty type deal that ISIS show an interest in. Does this mean that really rather they are more mercenary than religious zealots? Are prisoner swaps and ransom deals sanctioned by Allah's will?

Interesting with this bounty type deal that ISIS show an interest in. Does this mean that really rather they are more mercenary than religious zealots? Are prisoner swaps and ransom deals sanctioned by Allah's will?
Im highly amused by their aversion to idolatry yet still manage to make a suicide video. Does it preclude them from their 72 virgins? Personally I think that 72 really dirty slappers who knew what they were doing would be much more fun. But then, I'm probably going to Hell anyway! !!!!;-);-);-)

Latest Threads