JonnoJonno is in love

Hello you fucking homos

Anyone seen that trailer-trash hick truckdriver from Ice Road Truckers?

http://www.break.com/usercontent/20...road-truckers-season-3-on-5-31-09-718453.html

I am officially letting all my victims go to concentrate on wooing that scutter. Obviously she'll have a clout like an unfinished, 2 month old yoghurt pot and skin like tarmac, but I don't care she's bloody gorgeous.

No anti Lisa posts allowed otherwise I'll vote Labour.

Mr_Deputy said:
They put her in the show for me.
I know what it takes to be a truck driver. I've flattened cones and mounted curbs with the best of them.
That's a 10/4 and she looks a little bit like Louise Redknapp....who was also put onto the television to please me and me alone. Jamie is just keeping her warm for me and breaking her in a little.
I don't want to fight you over her (I secretly do), but you shoud be aware that I would crawl over Louise Redknapp's oiled body to get to Lisa. I could spend a week alone in the company of her shit bucket, and be employed as the person who prises her cunt lips off the vinyl driver's seat. You cannot conceivably compare that horrible little dwarf with my Lisa.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Post a picture, the fun police won't let me view.

LISA said:
I'll haul pretty much anything...
You might have a chance there JJ.
Good luck and... oooraaah.

This is where the magic happens:

Great - I think JJ needs to go out and find a real woman. Try ungluing yourself from the keyboard and talking to them. Failing that, just do what I do and drug them. Whatever......try a real one JJ

scuba_frog said:
Great - I think JJ needs to go out and find a big fat smelly minger. Try ungluing yourself from the keyboard and talking to fat desperate heffers like me. Failing that, just do what I do and eat the contents of a truck stop cafe twice a day. Whatever......try pulling a girl you can't pick up
Quite :D

What a great looking bit of Redneck Poontang, not as good as Lindy England mind, but a good choice.

para_medic said:
LISA said:
I'll haul pretty much anything...
With most Canadians, it tends to be their own arses.

She must be an immigrant.

Or allergic to donuts.