Jonnie Marbles - Hero or Twat?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weekend_worrier, Jul 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Well, you've certainly missed the chance for an amusing and informative poll (it's not to late to add one).
    But yes, he's a cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I agree, attention seeking cunt. To the Tower with him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you're the sort that thinks Murdoch is responsible for most of the world's ills why would you spoil the first chance that publicly elected representatives have actually had to question the guy? Besides he failed miserably, only managed to get shaving foam on his shoulder and then got a smack to the chops off his Mrs, I'd be too embarrassed to receive my laurels off the Guardian!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rupe might be a disgusting old reptile but he's also a frail-ish looking 80 year old, didn't deserve physical stuff (however news Corp must die!)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wonder what Murdoch's missus saw in him?
    :?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

her CV is in one of the papers she slept her way out of china and up the US ladder.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No idea, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Twat, no doubt about it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nah, me neither. Perhaps he makes good conversation?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Attention whore!! that's both of them!

• Like Like x 1
  11. And she can stretch her twat over a bucket. She looks to me to be a better future leader than James, who is just a twat in a bucket of his own making.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shit. Decisions, decisions.

Jonny Marble is not funny, fat, sports a shit hair cut and gets beat up by women.

Rupert Murdoch is an evil, despicable old crone with more money than me.

As much as I want to shout twat I'm afraid that he did make Sky News show that blonde Tory bird jumping up with her boobies jiggling doing blowjob mouth in slow motion all night. Blindin'

• Like Like x 4
  13. So he was an entertaining Twat! but still a Twat! just as Murdoch is a manipulating twat with money...but still a twat!! good observation skills though S-S!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. He won't be the last

Very true, maybe you should have saved your pennies.

The only outcome was that Jonnie Marbles won the "Prick of the Week" award.

• Like Like x 1