Jonestown Massacre & Cults

I just tell them I am Jewish, they sqerm a bit and leave quickly.
Get some red meat out and smear the blood over your face, as soon as the fucks knock on the door fling it open and invite them in, all the time having an imaginary coversation with someone who's telling you to cut them.

Or fling the door open and just scream until they leave.

Occasionally the JWs turn up at work. I usually grab a couple of copies of the Watchtower off them before I let the dogs go. The reason I get a couple of copies is there is a little coupon in the back that says. "Yes! I'd like to have a bible study visit, here's my address. "

I then put the name and address of a mate on it and post it off. The more he bitches about it, the more bible study he gets.

S

Spider39

View attachment 220594

I've had this on my shelf for a few weeks and have yet to have the time to get stuck into it ,it looks good however .
having now got stuck into this book i'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Jim Jones was doing the world a favour by offing himself and so many gullible idiots .

Incredible to think people like this ie "preachers" are still very much part of American religious life ,one recently asked his flock to give kindly so that he could buy a Lear jet which of course was needed by him to spread his "message" ,

Iv always detested religious folk and this book is in no way helping their cause .

Something else as well strikes me about so called cults is the way we could also include a government in this description they being the leaders ,ie the way that we are lead by them to accept everything without much choice [barr every four years of course] and trust their word ,multi culturalism is a good example imho .

Last edited by a moderator:
having now got stuck into this book i'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Jim Jones was doing the world a favour by offing himself and so many gullible idiots .

Incredible to think people like this ie "preachers" are still very much part of American religious life ,one recently asked his flock to give kindly so that he could buy a Lear jet which of course was needed by him to spread his "message" ,

Iv always detested religious folk and this book is in no way helping their cause .

Something else as well strikes me about so called cults is the way we could also include a government in this description they being the leaders ,ie the way they we a lead by them to accept everything without much choice [barr every four years of course] and trust their word ,multi culturalism is a good example imho .
There's a pretty good docu-drama about The Jonestown massacre on Netflix.
The US congressman who went to investigate the place was a ballsy guy who should be better known for what he tried to do. Ironically I cant remember his name.

A bit like that old Fakir, the Bhagwan and his cult of followers. the Bhagwan like the Monty Python parrot is no more, he karked it some years ago. But there are still residues of his followers in America, India, Australia etc; still hanging around and awaiting his 'miraclulous' return to earth! cults like this are just money making scams, a bit like Scientology - which in sociological terms is neither a religious cult, nor is it a 'religion' as they claim - again, it is just a money making scam to free up the gullible, stupid, and downright daft of their cash. Nothing else.

S

Spider39

There's a pretty good docu-drama about The Jonestown massacre on Netflix.
The US congressman who went to investigate the place was a ballsy guy who should be better known for what he tried to do. Ironically I cant remember his name.
Leo Ryan

Get some red meat out and smear the blood over your face, as soon as the fucks knock on the door fling it open and invite them in, all the time having an imaginary coversation with someone who's telling you to cut them.

Or fling the door open and just scream until they leave.
If I get to the door before the long haired one, I give them the full "Tourettes".
Seems to work.
It is amusing, seeing them scrambling down the driveway to escape, but it only works for a few months, as they come back.

They don't seem to have a memory.

Always seems to be a fat old girl, and a skinny little old man in a suit.

If I get to the door before the long haired one, I give them the full "Tourettes".
Seems to work.
It is amusing, seeing them scrambling down the driveway to escape, but it only works for a few months, as they come back.

They don't seem to have a memory.

Always seems to be a fat old girl, and a skinny little old man in a suit.
Next time I'm going to open the door and start pulling the head off my old chap in front of them - Im going to try and jizz on one of their legs before they fuck off.

that's the man, a brave guy and a politician of some integrity it seems.
SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED THE BOOK.

What really burned me was the guy that got to see his daughter & ex-wife who was a top cog in the cult. He'd managed to touch base with his girl & was looking forward to seeing more of her when Jones ordered the mass suicide that night & she took her & other small children upstairs & butchered them all.

Next time I'm going to open the door and start pulling the head off my old chap in front of them - Im going to try and **** on one of their legs before they **** off.
A few years ago, I was sitting in my lounge and saw two big fat old bats come and knock on the front door, which I ignored. I had the lounge windows wide open, which were on the side of the house and saw them make a move to go around that side.

I immediately grabbed a stick book, opened up to the page where the one of the lovellys was buck naked with legs apart and everything exposed, and placed it on the windowsill.

Well, the two old fat girls appeared at the window, stood there right in front of the instructional manual, and never turned a hair.

Still tried to give me a watchtower.

I did see the same ones a few weeks later, outside on the road, but they would not come in.

They sent a lone silly little old git dressed in a suit in, complete with his little satchel. He got the usual treatment and left.

I saw the three of them walking up road the together.

Most likely swapping notes.

A few years ago, I was sitting in my lounge and saw two big fat old bats come and knock on the front door, which I ignored. I had the lounge windows wide open, which were on the side of the house and saw them make a move to go around that side.

I immediately grabbed a stick book, opened up to the page where the one of the lovellys was buck naked with legs apart and everything exposed, and placed it on the windowsill.

Well, the two old fat girls appeared at the window, stood there right in front of the instructional manual, and never turned a hair.

Still tried to give me a watchtower.

I did see the same ones a few weeks later, outside on the road, but they would not come in.

They sent a lone silly little old git dressed in a suit in, complete with his little satchel. He got the usual treatment and left.

I saw the three of them walking up road the together.

Most likely swapping notes.

I honestly don't know what you would have to do to get them to just walk away. I do remember when I was about 15 I knew two girls that were jehovahs witnesses and they were both dirty as hell - their mum was mental though.

I honestly don't know what you would have to do to get them to just walk away. I do remember when I was about 15 I knew two girls that were jehovahs witnesses and they were both dirty as hell - their mum was mental though.
Yes

But did you get any though.

From any of the three.

I always invite Jehovah's Witnesses in and try to convert them to atheism. I don't think I've been very successful. After a few minutes alone with me they're usually fairly convinced of the existence of Satan.

When ever I have actually spoken to JWs I mention dinosaurs and they have difficulty in trying to explain that......one did say that they were sent by god to clear prepare the earth for humans.

I think there's a documentary on the Jonestown story on Youtube that's about 90 mins as well - which is good. There is also an episode of Most Evil (I think it's with Dr Michael Stone) where he rates how evil people are and he covers a few cults in it.

But there are some fantastic documentaries out there on the subject.

There are a few documentaries on YouTube which cover Jonestown, some of which have survivor and witness testimonies. I still think it's a very striking story and one which exposes a fundamental human fault. I find it hard to believe that so many people could commit suicide simultaneously when the logistics of the event meant that everybody had time to witness and understand what was coming. Imagine being stuck at the back of a 3 hour queue to top yourself without the choice of coming back the next day.

S

Spider39

There are a few documentaries on YouTube which cover Jonestown, some of which have survivor and witness testimonies. I still think it's a very striking story and one which exposes a fundamental human fault. I find it hard to believe that so many people could commit suicide simultaneously when the logistics of the event meant that everybody had time to witness and understand what was coming. Imagine being stuck at the back of a 3 hour queue to top yourself without the choice of coming back the next day.

The saw Jones as literally their Father and God ,he used to get "paralysed" stooges in his sermons to be sat in wheel chairs then walk over to them touch them , and then tell them to stand which of course they did or if someone had caught his eye for the wrong reason he'd point at them and say "you offended me today you must die" ,hence the victim would fall over "dead" then he'd say after a couple of minutes I will now bring you back to life" at which point they stood up,he did this over and over again and his idiots including VERY influential people like for example Politicians believed him every time.

He also had woman declare falsely on birth certificates that HE was the father ,the real fathers even accepted this [of course as he was the only one allowed to have sex he often was later on] ,he also buggered men "to prove that they were homosexual" and he raped woman "so that they would not feel guilty of having to ASK him for sex ! it goes on and on .

Once you've read the book, have a look at some of the programs on YouTube to see actual footage from Jonestown and interviews with survivors and relatives of the dead. It's a striking story for numerous reasons. In some ways it is genuinely terrifying. I've had relatives join cults and it is scary sh!t.
I wouldn't mind joining a cult. Free food, free digs, free beer. Be all right that.

There's only one here though and it's a bit shit. You have to take out a mortgage to buy a picture of Holy Mary and then carry the leader about on a big gold throne. It's not even live-in :(