Jon Benet suspect not to be tried

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by the_guru, Aug 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I suspected, the suspect in the Jon Benet Ramsay inquiry will not be prosecuted for her mur-diddly-urder.

Looking for a free flight home ?
  2. Come on, what idiot could not see he was attention seeking!!!!!
  3. A classic trial by media!
  4. Well, it was a bit obvious when he said it was an accident. She had had her skull caved in (huge fracture), rendering her unconscious then the poor wee thing was subjected to a really nasty garrotting with the cord going deep into her neck. That was clearly a brutal murder.

The freaky thing is that everyone blames her family - her brother has been widely accused of assaulting her and then accidentally killing her, then the mother covered it up - but they've all been DNA tested and none of them match the DNA from the scene of the crime.
  5. Quite true, ripped that family apart but it certainly was not them..
  6. You couldn't exactly say that little JonBenet's family weren't to blame though could you? I mean, did you see the photo's of that little girl dressed up like a tramp? 'Beauty contest' my arrse. parading kids around like that is asking for trouble.
  7. Big waste of time. And I thought the police said that JMK spoke of certain matters of the crime which 'only the killer would have known'. :roll:
  8. Agreed. Do these freak shows happen in UK?
  9. Not sure, but if they do I can guarantee there'll be a few concerned parents having second thoughts about parading their kids after this incident...