Jolly for the lads

looking to put together a leadership devlopment course for young aspiring NCOs. anybody put on or taken part in a cheap, fun trip which meets this requirment? Currently planning a trip down to Havoc at HMS Raleigh and the helo dunk at Yeovil.

ability to handle higher levels of stress, increase your productivity, operate out of your comfort zone. Really it is for the juniors to get together in an unfamiliar enviornment with unfamiliar stresses for a bit of team building. What TOs would you suggest?

T

Taffd

looking to put together a leadership devlopment course for young aspiring NCOs. anybody put on or taken part in a cheap, fun trip which meets this requirment? Currently planning a trip down to Havoc at HMS Raleigh and the helo dunk at Yeovil.
If I was planning a map-reading course for aspiring navigators, I wouldn't be asking random strangers how to read a map.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
HAVOC and Firefighting modules will certain put them out of their comfort zone, have physical and psychological pressure as well as testing
leadership under pressure.

But then I'm an ex-Damage on an LPD so I would say that. Plus you can throw in a night out at the Royal Naval School of Dancing in Torpoint or the which ever similar dive there is in Dog Shit City