Jokers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brummieboy1, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was in Wilkinson's today, blind bloke at the check-out said to the cashier, "If I don't see you before then, have a nice christmas" I thought the cashier was going to burst, she just couldn't see the joke.

2. Now,that's not really true is it.

3. Yes it is actualy, not that I give a flying fuck either way.

edited because the letter c is sticking on me laptop.

4. Twelve weeks today is Christmas day. :santa:

Fcuk,just got it,must have come from the same gene pool as the cashier. :roll:

5. Mongloid Walt :D

6. Probably not a joke. One of my neighbours is completely blind - didn't stop him from rewiring his house (his partner told him what colour the wires were) and he's great at fixing computers (has speech recognition software). Whenever I've done something stupid and my system's crashed I take it round to him and he says "I'll take a look at it in the next couple of days". Not a joke, just a turn of phrase he was probably using before he went blind at 8 years old.

7. I used to know a lad who lost an arm using a lathe at work. He used to say "gives us a hand doing . . ." all the time, I'm still smiling now thinking about it! He just used to call me a Cnut & laugh along when I laughed, cos he didn't even realise he was saying it as he'd used the phrase all his life.