Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Jan 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two paedophiles are sitting on a park bench when
    a 13 year old girl walks by. One turns to the
    other and says, "I bet she was a real goer
    in her day."
  2. Jokes upto your usual standard then CP :D
  3. whats the best thing about shagging 25 year olds?

theres 20 of them

im going to hell for unleashing that joke :evil:
  4. used to be a paedo but had to give it up. i was fed up of going to bed at
    6 o:clock everyday. :D
  5. I know i'm going to get hung for this :!:

A Paedo, and a little girl are walking through the woods, As the woods become creeper the little girl grabs hold of the peados hand and says "I'm scared" to which the paedo replies "I don't know what your worried about i've got to walk back on my own :!:

I know i'm sorry it's bad remember it's only a joke :!:

A very sick one at that :!:
  6. Man returns home to find his girlfriend in a temper
    "I'm leaving you you Barsteward, I've just found out you're a paedophile.
    "Goodness dear, that's a big word for a seven year old"
  7. Have you heard what Thai prostitutes are wearing now?
  8. There once was a little boy who was celebrating his 11th birthday.

He decided to test his family to see if they remembered his birthday, so he goes downstairs to his father. "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today", the boy said.

The father has no clue and finally gives up. "I'm eleven!" the boy exclaims.

Next he goes in the kitchen, walks up to his grandma, and says, "Bet cha' can't guess how old I am today".

"Let me give it a guess", grandma says and sticks her hand in his trousers.

She plays with his testicles for about an hour or so (squeezing them; moving them back and forth), takes her hand out of his trousers, and says, "You're eleven years old".

"How did you know?" the boy asked.

Grandma replied, "I heard you tell your father".
  9. Stop it - even the dog laughed at that.

Taff is about to call 999 for an ambulance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

is that before or after you've let him roar up your fish socket?
  11. DNA Scientists are working with Napa Valley California wine growers to produce a genetically modified grape to appeal to the aging population of wine drinkers.

Now, along with Pinot Grigio, Pinot Blanc and Pinot Noir comes a new wine witha natural anit-diuretic.. Pinot More
  12. Navy Story...

A destroyer pulled into a foreign port, and put down maximum liberty.

The skeleton crew didn't notice a chimpanzee, escaped from a nearby civilian transport, crawled up the ropes and up to the smokestack. Down the stack, it made its way into the engine room. It came across a power panel opened up for maintenance, couldn't read the warning signs, and with a bright blue blast shorted out the ship's electrical system, and plunged the ship into darkness.

A little bit later, two junior Hull Technicians wander down with their flashlights, looking for the problem. They come upon the blackened body of the chimp. They shine their flashlights on its long, burnt arms. They look at each other. They highlight its short legs and odd feet. They look at each other.

Finally one says, "Well, it's too hairy to be an Electrician, the legs are too short for a Hull Tech, and there would be more tattoos on a Bo'sun. Call the wardroom, see if one of the duty officers is missing."

13. i will get hanged for this :!:

whats worse than michael jackson putting your kids to bed?

ian huntley giving them a bath.

i know. hell awaits 8O
  14. we should all club together and go on holiday in thiland i heard theres loads of pussy floating around.

:!: 8O