Joke I had to share

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CavalryCaptain, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I was sent this joke this morning and am still laughing. Thought it may brighten up your day as well!

2. Go on then CC, whats the punch line?
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thanks. I read that hoping it might brighten my day since my dear old Nan finally succumbed to cancer of the bowel after a spirited fight and passed away at 07.23am today, God rest and keep her.

But it didnt.

You got any more jokes like that?
  4. Hope this helps.
  5. Well Im sure the old slag had a good innings. Are you sure it wasn't ovarian cancer because her knickers were proably up and down like a bride's nightdress ans Im sure she was a Jade Goody plus twenty years. Blessed relief for the old bitch really.
  6. Perhaps you could repost it in the jokes section ?
  7. Don't miss to burst your bubble Rupert, but it's been done before :)

8. Ah, had a look but could not find. Thanks for this.
  9. You're welcome.
    For future reference: Top left of the page, ARRSE Essentials - drop down list - scroll down list to Jokes.
    There are 2715 jokes in our Data Base.
    Some may even be funny... :D
  10. Couldn't be arsed reading the long joke,the comments by other Arssers were good tho'.
  11. It was attached to an email on Wednesday from Ex-Mil Recruiting and attributed to Gerry S-C. Hmmm, perhaps a fellow ARRSE.

The one on the link goes further (The Danish etc) and is slightly superior. Thanks for the link.
  12. no dramas, was just being a baligerant Cnut for the sake of it ;)