JOINT UNITED KINGDOM EOD GROUP BOMB DISPOSAL IRAQ LAPEL PIN

Displayed below is a pin specially commissoned for the Joint EOD Bomb Group in Iraq.

Anyone interested in purchasing one, please send me a pm with your e-mail address so I can let you know when they will be on general sale via :

www.tietacs.org.uk (The makers of the Arrse Mr Potato head lapel pin)

All proceeds to various Charities.

"JOINTUNITEDKINGDOMEODGROUPBOMBDISPOSALIRAQLAPELPIN"

It would be easier saying supercalifragelisticexpialidocious!

Nice Pins, but from a 33 EOD side of the coin, the RE Bomb has been made to look quite bland! could you not find a couple of blue bands to go on it?

All in all though, not a bad pin, improve the RE part and maybe you will get a few more sales through this particular forum, otherwise I don't think they will sell to Sappers...

Just a thought...

Gundulph said:
"JOINTUNITEDKINGDOMEODGROUPBOMBDISPOSALIRAQLAPELPIN"

It would be easier saying supercalifragelisticexpialidocious!

Nice Pins, but from a 33 EOD side of the coin, the RE Bomb has been made to look quite bland! could you not find a couple of blue bands to go on it?

All in all though, not a bad pin, improve the RE part and maybe you will get a few more sales through this particular forum, otherwise I don't think they will sell to Sappers...

Just a thought...
Thanks for the input. Sadly they have already been produced so we could not add anything further to them.

Given that it is "Joint Force", then the blue bands are a pointless exercise surely?

Latest Threads