Joint Services Warrant Officers Course

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by New_WO1, May 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. Great course - pity the RN appearance seems to be from a Really Not Required (RNR) which has ideas above it's station - apparently he's going to "demand" that all RNR WOs go on the course. Still, better than having them lurking around bases pretending to be useful.
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Wow you made it work!
    Guess that's why you made it.
    If you were smart though you would have editted your original entry & made me look foolish :twisted:
    Looks like it's gone downhill since I left. :wink:
  4. I did the course last year and found it excellent. The RN (4 x WO1) contingent were all regulars and a bloody good laugh.
  5. Whaddya mean? They are the up and coming, thrusting young blades of the RAF...just because they are old, doesn't mean that no-one wants them anymore!
  6. Yep, did the little shuffler last year and was most impressed. The standard of lecturer is high, no lower than Lt Col & the topics are varied and as well as thought provoking. The leadership lecture by a full Colonel from the Para Regt is a jaw dropper!
    No matter what your (Tri) Service, regular, reserve or TA you will learn a great deal.
  7. Is this for Brits only or is there an international dimension?
  8. Chief.... you wouldn't stand a chance on the course..... go back to your hut and suck yer thumb!
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Chief 2 would have them all lined up to salute him!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Perhaps after the course he would have a bit more awe and respect for his betters!?
  11. No, this would be a useful course for US WO1s in conjunction with the (US) Warrant Officer Basic Course. I'll contact the Warrant Officer Advisor to the Chief of Staff, Army about sending some US Warrants on this course.