joint contract bodyguards

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by pots359v, May 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys been asked to attend an interview by JCB, anybody heard of them/come accross them?

any information greatly received

Cheers

2. Nope. Not a thing.

3. They build earth movers .... and other big yellow things, allegedly.

4. Strange that they give 72 High Street, Steyning, West Sussex BN44 3RD (google it & find other businesses at that address & a PO Box 3124 at Uttoxeter Staffordshire ST14 9BA England, UK

Quite some distance from each other

5. So you have been asked to attend an interview,and you are asking us for info?

Did you not look into what this firm does BEFORE applying for the job?
    Or are they just sending out requests to attend interviews to the general populus?

Too many questions.........

6. Registered addresses are usually the accountants. Nothing hooky there per se

7. Just to stress I am not being paid by them, however a company run by a very accomplished ex cavalry officer with good contacts within the equine world and good backers. Although I might add that putting in a little effort by looking on google might help your enquiry.

8. have visited the website but nothing about the position they have contacted me about.

Position I applied for is not the one I have been offered hence the questions

9. Ah the thick plottens
    [​IMG]

10. Nevertheless, you have still applied for a job with the company,yet do not know enough about them.

The seven P rule applies methinks.

Good luck with the job though.