I have a simple question, I want to join the local TA unit (YORKS), and I also interested in EOD. I would like to know, is there a roll in the TA as an EOD? Also, where I live (YORKS), do they have a EOD unit? or while I get sent off (in other words move from York to whatever they sent me off to) to Wimbish or Woodbridge or the 101 (City of London) Engineer Regiment (EOD) in order to join the EOD as a TA?
You want to be an Explosive Ordnance Disposal?
Better to look here: 101 (City of London) Engineer Regiment (EOD) - British Army Website

The Regiment is a hybrid Regiment consisting of both TA and Regular Squadrons working side by side. Regimental Headquarters and the Regular Squadrons are based at Carver Barracks, Wimbish, Essex with the TA Squadrons based in London and across the South East.

There are no other EOD units.


Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads