• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Joining Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me old fashioned, but surely you research 'The Army', then narrow it down to a couple of Regiments/Corps you'd like to join and then make an informed decision?

iv done my research and iv narrowed it down
and the grenadier guards is what i want to join i know 100% that i want the grenadiers
but im struggling to put into words why i want to join the grenaiders

Simple really.

You will be joining the finest Brigades with some great Regiments, even though its the Gobblers you want to join, who's reputation is second to none.

The Brigade of Guards is a historical elite unit of the army, which has existed since the 17th century, apart from the Micks and Taffs, who are the newcomers. The connection with the Sovereign remains important ceremonially and operationally, and the Household Division provides both ceremonial and operational support for the Crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.