Joining up with degree but not enough UCAS points

Firstly, let me apologise for posting this on this forum rather than 'Joining Up' however I felt that those with the answers would be here.
I do not have the required UCAS points to apply as an officer however I will have a degree from a good University of London university. Will I still be able to apply as an officer or will I have to obtain the two A2 levels?
I know that this question has been asked before but there has never been a clear answer and even the recruiters seem unsure about it.
Thank you very much for your time.

If you don't mind me asking - wouldn't entry into the degree course require a greater number of UCAS points? How did you manage to go on to degree level?

Excuse me for being a nosy cnut, and tell me to 4cough if you want! Good luck anyway!

I applied as a mature student, I am just 22 now and so would be 25 on (possible and hopeful) entry to Sandhurst. I am currently serving as a Police Officer and I got into the uni by selling myself on my Personal Statement and life experience. Fortunately they thought I showed enough potential to complete the degree succesfully.

So you haven't as yet got a good degree, option would be complete degree course, then apply.

Alternatively get some advice from the people who's job it is to give that advice the local recruiting office.

I went to Uni as a mature student having completed an Access to Higher Education Course due to having not got any UCAS points. I applied for and attended RCB (as it was then) whilst at Uni and was offered a place at RMAS under the proviso that I passed my degree. I made dammed sure I passed and have enjoyed serving for the last eight years or so.

Good luck

Hi, I am going into my final year of Uni and had just under the 180 ucas points. I am just about to take my main board in 4 weeks, so I assume that this is not a problem!

Dave