• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Joining up + starting a new job

Hi guys i have recently been able to resubmit my application after a years deferral but have also just been offered a
new job.

This job will include doing 5 weeks interrupted training which means i will not be able to attend the ACIO for meetings/tests/interviews during this time.

The question i have is how do you think the recruiting officer will look at the situation? Will he see it as me showing a degree of commitment towards my training or will he see it as not having enough dedication to join the army?

I think you answered your question, get back to the ACIO when your less busy. You can then use the 5 weeks training as an example of your dedication.

Latest Threads