joining the ta migraines

When I was a teenager I did get medication for them , however i have not had them since and im now 20 years old.

do you think this will barr me from entry?

I can get a doctors note saying I have yet to have them again.will this suffice do you think?

thanks

ps i was 14/13 when i had these problems.

No you should be ok, I know quite a few who still suffer

When I was a teenager I did get medication for them , however i have not had them since and im now 20 years old.

do you think this will barr me from entry?

I can get a doctors note saying I have yet to have them again.will this suffice do you think?

thanks

ps i was 14/13 when i had these problems.
Hi reikazen,

Not sure if you still post here but how did you get on with the doctors note? I too have had migraines in the past, but would like to join the reserves.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The TA Migraines Bn were a sickly bunch of guys. Terrible cranial nerve damage meant they had dreadful 'Annie Walker headaches'. The only relief was by having a lay down in the back while Bet looked after the bar.

The TA Migraines Bn were a sickly bunch of guys. Terrible cranial nerve damage meant they had dreadful 'Annie Walker headaches'. The only relief was by having a lay down in the back while Bet looked after the bar.
At least they were better than the Third Royal Hemorrhoids. they were a real pain in the arse.