Joining the TA in York

Hi all,
new to all this, im looking into joining the TA in York and wondering peoples opinions of the best unit to join.
Many Thanks for any help​

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Q.O.Y.

Ride into battle so much more civillised.

Leenie the QOY are soon to be disbanded as they keep crashing vehicles (both of them) 53 sit in a house and look at the internet all day. The Yorkshire Warriors however get to do great deeds and have superb camps in Canada, Cyprus, Germany, USA, etc etc.

Only one choice really

Leenie the QOY are soon to be disbanded as they keep crashing vehicles (both of them) 53 sit in a house and look at the internet all day. The Yorkshire Warriors however get to do great deeds and have superb camps in Canada, Cyprus, Germany, USA, etc etc.

Only one choice really
Cheeky ******! I would suggest that the fact that no one from 5MI has responded to your outrageous slurs means that they spend very little time on the internet (or maybe they're just distracted by "niche' sites).
Leenie - hang around with hairy infanteers if you wish, but 5MI will not only offer you all the tours you can eat (and I would suggest that you probably shouldn't join the INT Corps (V) if you don't want to go on tour) and a chance to learn new skills that are very much in demand.

Cheeky ******! I would suggest that the fact that no one from 5MI has responded to your outrageous slurs means that they spend very little time on the internet (or maybe they're just distracted by "niche' sites).
Leenie - hang around with hairy infanteers if you wish, but 5MI will not only offer you all the tours you can eat (and I would suggest that you probably shouldn't join the INT Corps (V) if you don't want to go on tour) and a chance to learn new skills that are very much in demand.
And a Merry Christmas to you to Sir! Although MI have been making shit up since 1943 they haven't learnt to read or are sleeping and typically have taken 3 weeks to respond. Cutting edge me thinks not

And a Merry Christmas to you to Sir! Although MI have been making shit up since 1943 they haven't learnt to read or are sleeping and typically have taken 3 weeks to respond. Cutting edge me thinks not
1943 ? Try 1940. Taking the piss only works if you get this sort of thing right. Otherwise you just get to look like a tool.

Hugs

OOTS

PS For those in the civilised part of the UK where we don't eat our own young there's always 3 MI. Wooo yay go us etc.

Hi all,
new to all this, im looking into joining the TA in York and wondering peoples opinions of the best unit to join.
Many Thanks for any help​
got to be 4 yorks... let us know which you decide

To the OP

Have a think what you want to do.

Carry large weights and break things? Join the thickset tree in the forest - Infantree.

Want a trade that MIGHT be of use in civvie street? Engineer, Logistics, REME, POSSIBLY Signals. Get into some quite interesting shit and stick pins into maps ( + get the brews on, bitch)? Intelligence.

Want to be despised by everyone? Military Police, or RAF Regiment.