joining the ta but have bad teeth

Hi silly asking this but does it matter me having bad teeth when joining the ta? i am under a dentist and awaiting treatment but could be mnths before there fixed??

So you can't look after your own body............?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
the medical normally tells you what you have to get sorted out but TA they don't bother as much as the regular intake. a lot of lads used to get free dental work when they were at depot.

if its simple stuff like fillings and extractions then get to the emergency nhs dentist you are allowed three visits IIRC, you turn up tell what wants doing and they do it.

Hi silly asking this but does it matter me having bad teeth when joining the ta? i am under a dentist and awaiting treatment but could be mnths before there fixed??
rats!!

hi ur the onli one who gave me a serious answer thankyou was very helpful
If you are joining the TA, it would be very useful for you to learn some English before you go.

Alfie, assuming this isn't a wind-up, if you can't be bothered to look after your own body, how do you expect HMG to give you many £'s worth of kit to look after. If you want to ask dental questions, ask a ******* dentist. Do it after lunch, they normally get back after tooth hurty.

Bad teeth? Bad Grammar - Join a Scottish unit!

Latest Threads