Joining the signals in 2022

Hi, so I want to join the signals and do the electronics warfare role and have my assessment centre in a month. However seeing threads from a few years ago says that the signals is outdated and crap is this still the case? If so what are some good alternative regiments to join that you can get some good quals but more importantly won’t be as boring as how I have seen some people describe signals life

Pagan-Image

War Hero
If you want to do EW, then the ONLY trade to guarantee that would be Signals Spec Op (If it still exists im a bit out of date). Better off going Int Corps, less bullshitty too.

If you want to do EW, then the ONLY trade to guarantee that would be Signals Spec Op (If it still exists im a bit out of date). Better off going Int Corps, less bullshitty too.
As someone who is joining the Royal Signals really soon. Can you tell me more about the flaws of the corps as a whole because I do have other job choices that I am interested in and the last I want is to commit to something that is, as the first poster on this thread said: 'Outdated and crap.'

Latest Threads