Joining the RMP

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by tintin1888, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a Pre Op Transvestite and i am thinking about joining the Army. I have been looking at Corp's which have women in them as I hoping to have the first surgical part of my transition in the near future. Should I have the op done before I join up and hope that the Army will take me in as a woman or should I join now and live in a 10 man room with men. I am worried that the blokes may not accept me, particularly at weekends as that's when I dress up and call myself Chantelle.

What should I do?

2. I see you have the acumen to post in the correct forum. Great, now take the time to read through some of the previous posts. This has been done soooooooooooo many times before. Then again, you could be another plonker on a fishing expedition

3. Pretty much agree Rummy and I know we didn't haven't have it in our day, but do you know if remedial English or English as a Foreign Language is amongst the Training Objectives now?

4. You need to try the SPS son. They'll kit you out with some made to measure skirts, a few blouses and some court shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.