joining the regulars

my daughter is interested in joining the army, she is 19 but not sure what tech trade to go for, i was thinking either REME or SIGS any suggestions of fathers who have done the same thing

When you say "I was thinking..." you of course mean "She was thinking..."
It is a bad idea for you to push her one way or the other; she has to make the choice of job she'll be happy in. Encourage her to research jobs herself; hard as it may be if she wants to join up she has to be able to stand on her own two feet, and you have to stand back and let her get on with it.

[align=center]Hes not pushing me into anything. Hes just helping me cause he use to be in the army, hes is standing back and letting me do this. he wants me to go in but he wont push me into anything I dont want to do. I just dont know what i want to do yet. As he is joined on this he was looking for some options for me thats all :).[/align]

sunset said:
[align=center]Hes not pushing me into anything. Hes just helping me cause he use to be in the army, hes is standing back and letting me do this. he wants me to go in but he wont push me into anything I dont want to do. I just dont know what i want to do yet. As he is joined on this he was looking for some options for me thats all :).[/align]
Can you say that in clear?

Int Corrps may be for you :wink:

sorry about that talking to my daughter the same time, multi tasking as for fonts INT,SIGS OR REME any info will help my sell by date is up

mountain said:
sorry about that talking to my daughter the same time, multi tasking as for fonts INT,SIGS OR REME any info will help my sell by date is up
What trade were you mate?

Font, was a 'anti wah on' joke, 'anti wah off'

htb.

white_rabbit said:
Yet..i suppose :roll:

im thinkin bout joining the forces but i have no idea what i wana be doing hah. so i just wana find out whats the best one for me really. considering i have only been thinking bout it for about 2days i have alot of lookin up to do .. bu my dads helping as much as he can bless him :D

sunset said:
white_rabbit said:
Yet..i suppose :roll:

im thinkin bout joining the forces but i have no idea what i wana be doing hah. so i just wana find out whats the best one for me really. considering i have only been thinking bout it for about 2days i have alot of lookin up to do .. bu my dads helping as much as he can bless him :D
Again, what trade was he?

well if my dad had bothered to stick around maybe he would have helped me lol! anyway....well id say have a mooch around have a bit chat but find somehting that relates to u as a person!...like i said whats ur intrests?

Latest Threads