joining the regulars

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mountain, Dec 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. my daughter is interested in joining the army, she is 19 but not sure what tech trade to go for, i was thinking either REME or SIGS any suggestions of fathers who have done the same thing
  2. When you say "I was thinking..." you of course mean "She was thinking..."
    It is a bad idea for you to push her one way or the other; she has to make the choice of job she'll be happy in. Encourage her to research jobs herself; hard as it may be if she wants to join up she has to be able to stand on her own two feet, and you have to stand back and let her get on with it.
  3. [align=center]Hes not pushing me into anything. Hes just helping me cause he use to be in the army, hes is standing back and letting me do this. he wants me to go in but he wont push me into anything I dont want to do. I just dont know what i want to do yet. As he is joined on this he was looking for some options for me thats all :).[/align]
  4. Can you say that in clear?

Int Corrps may be for you :wink:
  5. You should put a picture on here it may help with selection. Oh and good liuck :D
  6. bac off boys its my daughter? thanks for the int i used to be sigs
  7. Don't worry lmao they're pissing around; you'll get used to the horrible lot eventually :twisted:
  8. Font doesn't help mate, what trades is she/you looking at?
  9. sorry i'll put it in a diff font for all you lot to read

better? :D
  10. sorry about that talking to my daughter the same time, multi tasking as for fonts INT,SIGS OR REME any info will help my sell by date is up
  11. haha dont worry im sure hes use to it. :D
  12. haha she is learning!
  13. sunset whats your intrests? :twisted:
  14. i learn fast.. my fathers tought me a few things about squadies haha :wink:
  15. What trade were you mate?

Font, was a 'anti wah on' joke, 'anti wah off'