Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joining the regs from reserve

Hi, I’m currently thinking of joining the army regs
In either RMP or intelligence corps, I have recently just passed my selection last month with grade A and grade 62 on the mind mill test, I smashed my run time, aswell as all other physical activities and shown grades C and above in English and maths. but my choice at the time I was going into the reserves as an infantry role.

I understand with all this covid-19 stuff going on I will be waiting a while for training. But does anyone know the best way to get the ball rolling with changing over to the regs if this is possible ?

Many Thanks

Dr Death

War Hero
RCMO & Trg WO might be able to advise you?

S7015642F

Clanker
Hi, I’m currently thinking of joining the army regs
In either RMP or intelligence corps, I have recently just passed my selection last month with grade A and grade 62 on the mind mill test, I smashed my run time, aswell as all other physical activities and shown grades C and above in English and maths. but my choice at the time I was going into the reserves as an infantry role.

I understand with all this covid-19 stuff going on I will be waiting a while for training. But does anyone know the best way to get the ball rolling with changing over to the regs if this is possible ?

Many Thanks

Ring your CSM they will transfer you over to reserve application and you’ll get new one. Just done same but reserve to full time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also your selection result is valid for 12 months, not far behind me on your score, I got 70 and an A grade. (Humble brag)

Latest Threads