Joining the best Corps...

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Yarco, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today I finally got a date thrown at me to start basic training for military engineering.... 14th April. The only thing is my careers office still arent sure where excatly I will be doing it... Either Pirbright or Winchester, but obviously I will find out for sure when my pack comes through in the next few days!

Royal Engineers - Armoured Engineer.... HERE I COME!!!

2. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Apart from getting there it wont make much difference - you won't see much of the surroundings anyway!

Well done, and good luck.

3. Yeah I kinda got that impression lol.

Got so much training to come! Really excited now, provided I pass through phase 1, Ive then got 10 weeks and minely and then a further 18!! weeks at the armoured centre!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

4. Is only training was that easily processed. *cough*TVtroop*cough*

5. Am I being blonde or does that sentance make no sense at all??

6. Must be in BATCO

7. Cadre material right there!

8. Yarco, some one has lied to you, mate.

The best Corps' is the Royal Corps' of Signals.

9. you're takin the piss right??

yarco your recruiting centre has a job, to recruit so they tell you it is swimming. at minley you will discover what TV troop is and what the deepest part of a hard is... hopefully u will discover various other newbie legends as they make you a character..the best one is knowing what a pin is and where it goes in...i wouldnt put me dick there mind you!!

and welcome to the best corps in the world FRED!! and as for chocolate frog you wouldnt exist without the blue and red you cock!

10. lol Cdn_spr..... he'll wave you goodbye as his number starts with a 3 and the new breed will be droned into the perfect form, hello Sir, i'll get it in early!!

11. Want me to get this moved to the Aviation forum?

12. I think my mum and dad had more to do with it than the RE, and no my dad definitly wasn't one, nor my mum meet one.

If you mean my Corps', yawn. Face it, we're better, you nurtured us and bore us, then we just got better. Like a prodigal son, who outshines his dad.

13. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Would that be a son that likes to wear wedding dresses?

14. We wear any sort of dress.

15. ..-. ..- -.-. -.- | --- ..-. ..-. chocolate frog ;)