joining the army racisim question

Hi I just reapplied to the army from belfast im from south ireland, and well just question is im afraid of if theres serious racisim in the army? Im mixed race irish/maylasian , 5''3 and have bit social anxiety but I ve always dreamt of joining the army .

Hahahahahahah. Join the Gardai. If you're VERY lucky, some recruiter will mistake you for a Gurkha with a speech impediment. LMAO

On a serious note, I think this is possibly either forestero or ptp doing a banning troll.

I'll give you the answers to the BARB test for a mere clunge shot. Is it true that chinky gash is sidelong? I know for a fact that Taig pussy stinks. So is it shtinky-shlinky- sideways? just for research's sake, like...

PM me, roight?

jesus ur an awful ray of sunshine, i say your mother had a hard time pushing you out through her gowl with ears like thoses on ya , nice pic if your going for the child molsester look ;)

Hear that, SOI, she's sussed ya!

jesus ur an awful ray of sunshine, i say your mother had a hard time pushing you out through her gowl with ears like thoses on ya , nice pic if your going for the child molsester look ;)
If you're referring to me, and not SOI, I'll have you know me mutherr was as fine an Ulsterwoman as ever graced the Earth, and had not a gowl, but a exorior vivendus pulchra. Or, in your language, cwyrtharbhoi- ching-chang-chinky-chong- grathianchtbhariactch- bing- bang- bong. Hope that helps

If you're referring to me, and not SOI, I'll have you know me mutherr was as fine an Ulsterwoman as ever graced the Earth, and had not a gowl, but a exorior vivendus pulchra. Or, in your language, cwyrtharbhoi- chingchangchinkychong- grathianchtbhariactch- bing bang bong. Hope that helps

argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh tis blood boiling words they be , i bet the steam be coming out of those mighty flip flops hanging from yer skull aerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlingus

Dear OP. Part Malaysian you say? Mmmmmm delicious. And five foot three? Do you have a flat spot on your head where I can park my beer?

But seriously now. Is the army racist. Well that rather depends on whether you are the enemy or not. if you are the enemy, then the army is institutionally racist with extreme prejudice.

But lets not talk of such disturbing things. Would you like to see my fowl piece?

Is it a wind up?

The Army is not racist in the slightest. What we dont like is people trying to use their race as an excuse for inadequacy/failure. If the OP is genuine he/she/it has already started to make excuses.

I used to say I didnt want to do P company because I was scared of hieghts. What I really meant was I am too damn idle to do all the bergan running and I dont particularly like milling. The fear of hieghts, while true, was just an excuse.

What the OP is saying is I dont want to join the Army because I am concerned they may be racists. What he/she/it means is I told my mates I want to be a soldier but I am scared I dont have what it takes.

For those who claim the Army is institutionally racist I offer only one question. What colour is the most recent living recipient of this nations highest award for valour; do you think a racist institution would have written him up for it or down-played his role?

B

Biscuits_AB

Hi I just reapplied to the army from belfast im from south ireland, and well just question is im afraid of if theres serious racisim in the army? Im mixed race irish/maylasian , 5''3 and have bit social anxiety but I ve always dreamt of joining the army .
How dull.

Latest Threads