joining the army racisim question

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by clarbar, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I just reapplied to the army from belfast im from south ireland, and well just question is im afraid of if theres serious racisim in the army? Im mixed race irish/maylasian , 5''3 and have bit social anxiety but I ve always dreamt of joining the army .

2. I'd be more concerned about your mental health problems if I was you.

3. Hahahahahahah. Join the Gardai. If you're VERY lucky, some recruiter will mistake you for a Gurkha with a speech impediment. LMAO

On a serious note, I think this is possibly either forestero or ptp doing a banning troll.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lovely.............

5. I'll give you the answers to the BARB test for a mere clunge shot. Is it true that chinky gash is sidelong? I know for a fact that Taig pussy stinks. So is it shtinky-shlinky- sideways? just for research's sake, like...

PM me, roight?

6. jesus ur an awful ray of sunshine, i say your mother had a hard time pushing you out through her gowl with ears like thoses on ya , nice pic if your going for the child molsester look ;)

7. Hear that, SOI, she's sussed ya!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Steady lads, as Flagrant suggested, it could be a trap...

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. If you're referring to me, and not SOI, I'll have you know me mutherr was as fine an Ulsterwoman as ever graced the Earth, and had not a gowl, but a exorior vivendus pulchra. Or, in your language, cwyrtharbhoi- ching-chang-chinky-chong- grathianchtbhariactch- bing- bang- bong. Hope that helps

11. oh right came here looking for actual advice but anyways

12. argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh tis blood boiling words they be , i bet the steam be coming out of those mighty flip flops hanging from yer skull aerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlingus

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dear OP. Part Malaysian you say? Mmmmmm delicious. And five foot three? Do you have a flat spot on your head where I can park my beer?

But seriously now. Is the army racist. Well that rather depends on whether you are the enemy or not. if you are the enemy, then the army is institutionally racist with extreme prejudice.

But lets not talk of such disturbing things. Would you like to see my fowl piece?

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you are gen, there are quite a few posts on here about Paddies joining up. And guess what? It's all good.

To save you using a perfectly good site search function I'll start you off with this link.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-soldier-recruitment/15000-irish-joining-british-army.html

Now stop crying into my PM box, keep your sense of humour and crack on.