Joining TA

Hey, I have recently applied for the TA, just one thing I cant seem to find is whether I am eligible to get into the medical side, I have 2 Alevels in Health and social care plus a few GCSE'S, my ideal career would be combat medical technician.

Does any body know if this would be possible, I know I have a long way to go but i am 100% determined to do it. Thanks

As best as I am aware, no formal academic qualifications are required to join as a CMT, so you shouldn't have any worries. Best of luck!

More than qualified I'd say, though I only base that on some of the trainee CMTs I've met in the past.

Hi, im signing up in fallings park, wolverhampton, going to check it out and see if thats the right regiment for me. Im a bit stuck in what job direction in the army i want to take.

jordan86 said:
Hi, im signing up in fallings park, wolverhampton, going to check it out and see if thats the right regiment for me. Im a bit stuck in what job direction in the army i want to take.
theres a link below that lists all the units in the midlands
linky

im in sunny birmingham 8)
best of luck!

hey thanks for that, just had a luck got two options, medical in bham or infantry wolverhampton, might visit both. Sunny bham eh are you part of the TA.

Hey, i was looking at going to bham for my TA training, but wolverhampton TA unit says I can train as a gunner (Artillary) aswell as doing a course besides to be a combat medical technician so I get the best of both worlds.

jordan86 said:
Hey, i was looking at going to bham for my TA training, but wolverhampton TA unit says I can train as a gunner (Artillary) aswell as doing a course besides to be a combat medical technician so I get the best of both worlds.
And best to spell 'Artillery' correctly too ;)

msr

wunce i wonted too be a gunnar etc