Joining TA as a Student Nurse

I am a student nurse in London, am thinking about joining the TA (as a student nurse) does anyone have any information or advise on this? much appreciated!

I reckon you'll pass with flying colours hunni, there is a London TA medico unit, just go to the MOD site and look them up....in the meantime, I have this strange feeling, its a kind of pressure build up, although it feels quite pleasant, and wonder if you could do a quick triage to establish what the problem is and see if you might diagnose and cure it

Trying to get as much experience in different fields! as jobs in the nhs r so scarse! I live near the 256 (city of london field hospital) A squadron in Walworth, have tried phoning recruitment and speak to someone, no answer! thanks hopefull it will b ok!

all advice is appreciated

missy said:
Trying to get as much experience in different fields! as jobs in the nhs r so scarse! I live near the 256 (city of london field hospital) A squadron in Walworth, have tried phoning recruitment and speak to someone, no answer! thanks hopefull it will b ok!

all advice is appreciated
I remember them failing to "cure" me when a marshall gave me a spoof injury on excercise once; a label tied to my chest saying "sucking chest wound". ...it was great, twelve hours of lounging around untill I was seen to...but sadly no seeing to :wink:

Phones often go unanswered in TACs...try ringing od a drill night, or just turn up and ask at the gate if someone could see you.

Best of luck with it, I wish I was the recruiting sargeant :D

Just thought I'd Google Image "missy." Ended up with a third of a million images, and didn't fancy wading through to find one that matched missy's description.

So I added "student" to the search. And came up with about 350 images. Still too many.

So I added "nurse" to the search - and struck gold!

Here's missy:

cheers putteesinmyhands! I can assure u that I do not look like that!! for one I am a girl!! if ur all that desparate to no what I look like PM me!!

What! You're insinuating that Google is unreliable?

Are you sure that it isn't your mirror that's mistaken?

edited to add:

There was actually a second image, but if I'd posted that one, people would realise that my safesearch is off.

putteesinmyhands said:
What! You're insinuating that Google is unreliable?

Are you sure that it isn't your mirror that's mistaken?

edited to add:

There was actually a second image, but if I'd posted that one, people would realise that my safesearch is off.
I can most certainly assure u that the last time I looked in the mirror 'that' was not the face starting back at me!!

missy said:
cheers putteesinmyhands! I can assure u that I do not look like that!! for one I am a girl!! if ur all that desparate to no what I look like PM me!!
You're not going to end up as one of these 'lumpy jumper' types are you?