• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

joining ta and jpa

hi guys
i left the army in oct 06 and have applied to join the ta, the civvie clerk that deals with all the admin says i need to have a new army number issued,

is this the case ?
do i lose my old army records courses ect. ?
You will do most likely, if you were out when K house migrated to JPA then your details wont have been transferred to the new system.

If you have your course reports I would think they can be put back on , once your current in them again, no harm in asking anyway.

Latest Threads

New Posts