Joining royal marines from overseas ( commomwealth countries)

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by john.terry, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Regarding joining royal marines from overseas.. (for kind consideration of Ex and serving British forces personnel)

i have applied for royal marines and i have got everything ready, but i have got one problem and that is now i require waiver form from serving or ex(less than 5 years) British forces personnel. If anybody here can help me ? i really want to join marines., i am a graduate with very good background and have no bad history of any kind. if you help me now you will be like my godfather. ill always be under your debt and will do as you ask for.
    I am referring to the process by which Commonwealth citizens can join the Armed Forces, specifically the Royal Marines, if they procure a waiver signed by a current or EX member of the BRITISH Forces, vouching for their character and suitability.

Unfortunately, you see as i am not British and i don't know any British soldier also...So can you please help me in any way..??? do you know anybody who can help me with waiver form..?? it will be a great help and i will always be grateful to you for your this kindness.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Megawah?

As pointed out by Mummy Slug to me its a wind up and not a Wah
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Have you considered the Space Marines?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Fixed that for you.
  5. He's clearly passed the Space cadet marines would be the next logical step :)
  6. john.terry?

Do you run a carving shop in Archers Post?
  7. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

When someone gets one of his numerous private messages, let me know. Ta.
  8. I've not :( I feel unloved.
    • Like Like x 1