Joining RMP

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Markbens, Jun 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey I did my barb last week I only got 56, I rushed and made some mistakes. Since then I have been looking at joining the Royal Military Police. However have searched on here and it says a score of 60 is required. I have 10 GCSE'S A-C. And 5 A/S levels 3 B's and two C's including history, physics and geography.
    Would they takes this in to account and still let me apply for the royal military police. Thanks for any information.
  2. I dont know what the current Gen is, however, back in the day, if you didnt get the required standard, you'd beable to sit the test after a set waiting period.
  3. I'd guess no, but then again I'm not a recruiter or owt, just a potential recruit with a phase 1 date for RMP. With the army being at almost full manning, I'd say that 'computer sayz noooooooo' as there will be other folks with the required (and above) score. I think the BARB test lasts a year, so if you've got time you may be able to resit......

Sorry to say that, tho, but you'll prob have to change career choice.....but as previous posts have eluded too, ask the folk that get paid to know these things........
  4. what date you start fella? I'm going 13th sept.
  5. I'm a bird! Start 11 October, will see you in Phase 2!
  6. woops, sorry! Yeah, see u then! Good luck with phase 1.